So Tuesday came and went, twice. Whoops. I'll just write them as they come...
Sean and I went to a Baby Shower last Thursday night. We helped set-up and decorate, and we stayed for the party. Sean was up to his no good tricks. At least I was a little frustrated, and I even called poor Mike to say, "Please pick him up now!" Mike was going to pick him up anyway, but I got desperate when I saw it was ten after eight and Mike was not there yet. Here's a rundown of what happened not in order...
1. Sean decides to climb the stairs of the home and doesn't know how to get down.
2. Sean is thirsty, so after asking for water (I ran for his sippy cup), he steals his friend's cup of water and walks across the home spilling as he tries to drink from it.
3. Sean hits his friend over the head with a helicopter causing him to cry.
4. Sean steals his friend's marshmallow.
5. Sean throws a tantrum because he is taken away from the pretend play lawn motor.
6. Dad's here, YAY!
It may not sound like very much, but we were trying to set up for the baby shower in record time, and trying to have a nice party. He did other things I can't remember, and it was kind of a "you had to be there" moment. My friend Michelle was so nice to help me out. It was a fun experience!