Wednesday, November 5, 2008

My-o my, do I Procrastinate!

I must confess...Sean is now 3 months and 3 weeks old and I still haven't finished those darn announcements. I know, I know, I am waaaaay late. But, whats that old saying- better late than never- right? I told Luisa I would call her to come and help me, but I just never did, I never had them ready enough to call her over. I just have a few things left to do, print out a layer of vellum, cut the vellum, assemble layers and photo, put in envelopes, address the envelopes (find the addresses), buy stamps, apply stamps, mail away. Wow, it seems a lot more than I thought. I guess I am just not a card making person like I thought I would be. Next time, I will take a photo, upload said photo, and pick a nice background from an online anouncement place (like some that I saw after the fact, geesh!). It will save my sanity. I guess I thought I would have more time, but it didn't work out that way. Look for it in your mailbox soon...(there, I wrote it out so now I HAVE to finish them!!).

No comments: