Monday, March 9, 2009

Laser Hair Removal in Tijuana

We (my mom, dad, sister, Sean, sometimes Mike, and I) went to Tijuana again for the third time. We are going just about every month so we can get Laser Hair Removal. Yea, I know, it sounds weird, but I am tired of shaving my sensitive skin. If you know me well enough, you know how sensitive it is, so much so that I am willing to do this. So far the hair is not growing back as much, and after 10 more treatments, I will be hair free. Sean is getting to be a good little traveler, and I am told he is a handful, and a character too (or so my parents say when they take turns watching him while I get lasered).

Here he is banging on the table as he waits "patiently" for his food at the food court in this nice outdoor mall we visit.

Here we are in the outdoor mall, it is always full of people. I have noticed that people tend to dress up more in Mexico, it's not as casual, flip-floppy as California.

No comments: