Monday, July 21, 2008

Delivery Day

It looks like July 23rd will be the day I get induced. I went to the doctor (my doctor) and he said if it doesn't come on its own then Wednesday will be my break point. I sure hope he comes on his own! I was 80% effaced on Thursday (last week) so hopefully it is getting better. I went to NST today and had three contractions spaced about 5-10 minutes apart. "Early Labor" they said, but it could go away or just keep going the same way for a long time. I hope it keeps going this way...we will call you and let you all know when it is time. I am tired and still have lots to do, I really don't feel like doing anything except resting. Can you blame me?

4 comments:

Sunshine said...

I hope you guys don't have to be induced, but if you do ask them for a epidural BEFORE the pitocin! I got your comment on my blog...I should be able to update my blog this week sometime. Call us when you have the baby! (559) 313-3706 - when you have a chance after you've called everyone else.

Good Luck,
Kristen

Veronica said...

I will definitely give you guys a heads up at least thru text when I go in (especially if sooner *fingers crossed*) I am feeling the contractions as we speak...

heather said...

Hey momma! Let me know if there's anything I can do to help you out this week. I'd be happy to help any day after work. I can bring dinners, help clean, or do anything else that may help with your hospital stay before or after. PLEASE let me know! I mean it. I am getting very excited to see the little guy.

Cindy Thomas Munksgard said...

Hey Veronica! It's Cindy Thomas from Whittier! So how are things? Congratulations on your new arrival!!! Email me when you get the chance: cmunksgard@hotmail.com. Hope everything is good. Talk to you later!