Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Tagged

Four things you may not know about me: 1. I am addicted to Sudoku 2. I watch Naruto with Mike (Japanese animation) 3. I can change the oil of my car 4. I like chickens (as pets silly) *I can't get over my fear of spiders *I am extremely hankering for chocolate but can't have any because of my diabetes Four places I go over and over again: Work, Home, Parent's home, bathroom Four people who email me: Home Again (for lost pets), Motherhood, LDS Gems, Food Network My four favorite foods: Pizza, hotdogs, Salad with Ginger Sesame Dressing, Martinelli's (So yummy! Okay, I know it's a drink, but it is so good!) Four places that I'd rather be: The beach (namely Mazatlan), San Francisco, Jamaica, fast asleep (I mean the good, uninterrupted kind of sleep!) Four movies I watch over and over again: Recently? None. But I do have some I like to watch over and over, Conan the Barabarian (or Destroyer), Indiana Jones series, Alice in Wonderland, and I went through "The Notebook" phase...there's others, but too many to list.
*I tag Heather and Fawn

No comments: