Tuesday, November 18, 2008

I'm Going Bald! Yipes!


It started a couple of weeks ago. My hair has been falling out like crazy, what I would usually collect in a few days on my brush, I collect with one brushing. It is really gross. I say gross because it looks like a Guinea Pig is shackin' up in my trashcan. I dread washing my hair because it falls out just as bad. I wear my hair up so that it won't fall out all day long. I don't have any bald spots per say, but I can tell a difference when I run my fingers over my scalp. I am glad there is a wig store down the street. Just in case.
Oh, yeah, in case you're yelling at me to go see a doctor, this is supposed to be a "natural" thing that happens after you have a baby, good ol' hormones.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am dreading the shedding!

Palmyra said...

It happened to me! Wait till it grows back, in my case, all along the front, where its hard to pin it back.

Stacey said...

It is totaly natural, my mom says that her hair has never been the same since she had kids. Now you know what its like to be a blonde! we shed all the time, its so annoying, but at least there is an end in sight!

heather said...

Good thing you started out with thick hair. If that happens to me, I will be bald for sure.