Monday, November 3, 2008

Finally! A New Post!

Well, I am sorry to say that life has just not dealt me the right cards lately in order to be able to write a new post. I won't go into details as to what kept me from posting other than having moved and not having internet available. Some of the photos are older, I meant to put them up sooner but time escaped me. On to the good stuff...

Sean is 3 months and 2 weeks old now, he is doing very well!
Here is a photo of him when he was 2 months old...He was doing the Johnny Carson thing- Ay-o!

Here he is at 1 month sporting some cut footsie PJs.
Here we are ready to go on a walk with Jake. Its what we do in the mornings a few times out of the week, we all get some exercise and Sean gets to see the world or sleep. This is at our old apartments. We get to walk to Historic Old Town San Dimas now. Its nice!
Here we are at Disneyland, its something we weren't going to do for a while, but the opportunity presented itself thanks to our good friends Matt and Heather!

Another photo of him at 1 1/2 months...



2 comments:

Cindy Thomas Munksgard said...

I've been wondering what you've been up to! Sounds like you've been busy. Hope all is going well!! We'll be in CA for Thanksgiving...will you be in Whittier sometime that weekend?

Veronica said...

We'll be in Utah that whole week, what a bummer we won't get to meet!