Thursday, June 26, 2008

Literacy Fair


Last Friday was our school's Literacy Fair. It's basically a fair where you visit different booths with your students and they get to play games that have to do with the theme and with Literacy. This year's theme was "College+Career=Successful Future" and so we had a bunch of college related things to do and also things to do with careers. I was in charge of the read aloud rooms. I had to decorate them in the theme of the book that was going to be read aloud. The books I chose were not related to the theme. One of the books I chose was Horton Hears a Who. I took a photo of the big banner that my aide and I worked on. We traced it from an overhead projector image to save time. It turned out pretty good and as you can see, it reaches from the top of the ceiling to the ground and then some. It was a nice banner.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That banner is AWESOME!